What is your best holiday treat? Mine is peanut butter blossoms!
If you have not started baking for the holidays yet, you still have time. Last night I was elbow deep in making peanut butter blossoms and cookies and cream bark for the weekend festivities! I like having some baked goods completed for family holiday gatherings or unexpected friends who pop over to send their holidays greetings. The Chocolate Pumpkin Bread and Blueberry Lemon Scones are a great addition to Christmas brunch or the day after when you clearly have filled your kitchen time quota for the holiday. Make ahead and enjoy.
I have curated a list from blog post past of my favorite holiday treats. Some are breads, some edible gifts and then there are cookies! Click on link for full recipe and posts. Happy Holidays!
Best Holiday Treat Recipes
- Holiday Madness Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread:
- Wholesome Homemade Granola Bars:
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies:
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Gone in a Day Granola
- No Bake Peanut Butter Squares:
- How to Create a Mason Cookie Jar:
- Blueberry Lemon Breakfast Scones:
What is your all-time favorite holiday treat? Season’s Eatings!