(This post is sponsored. Promixx provided me with the 2.0 Vortex Mixer in return for my review. All opinions are my own.)
So excited to share this with you! Many of my readers know I am a Sales Representative by day and spend all of my work days in the car on the go. If you are on Instagram, you can often see my quirky travels documented on Instastories @chargingyouup.
Fitness and health is also a big part of my life. I box, run and weight lift. I also have initiated a Keto diet several months ago, so this always leads to some interesting and creative lunch prep on most days because I have no way of warming up food. I have actually gotten used to cold eggs and meat! True story. My go to standard is usually having extra snacks like protein bars and powder.
I was fortunate enough to try out the Promixx 2.0 Vortex Mixer! I have spent tons of money nutritional bottles over the years with seals that don’t work and spill once tipped over. Between work and the gym, I need something durable and reliable. Many I have found are just not durable and have a shelf life of 6 months before wear and tear set in or they break.
Specifically, the Promixx 2.0 Vortex MIxer solves alot of problems for being a road warrior! For one, there is no spoon or mixing involved. You can add a nutri-pod and store your favorite powder in the bottom then pour it in and switch the bottom back to mixing. I pour, mix with water and the bottle goes into my lunch bag for cleaning at home later. Super convenient! I love that it is slim enough to fit in my car console. I have travel mugs that don’t even fit. Talk about annoying! Having used other mixing bottles in the past, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it mixed leaving no powder clumps and its ease of use! And let’s face it, you can’t take your Nutri -Bullet or Blender with you on the road.
- Lithium-ion USB rechargeable motor with market-leading power output and torque
- Includes fully integrated NUTRiPOD® supplement storage container (60g)
- Detachable motor for ultra light-weight portability and easy cleaning
- Specially designed blunt X-Blade™ to preserve micronutrient integrity
- 100% watertight seal to prevent leakage
- 600ml capacity with measuring scale (ideal fill 250-450ml)
- 100% BPA & DEHP free – highly durable, food grade plastic (SGS Certified)
- Internal self-cleaning (simply add warm water, detergent and activate vortex)
- CE certified product
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Powdered nutritional supplements (100g capacity):
– Protein powders (including casein);
– Mass gainers and carbohydrate formulas;
– Non-instantized formulas and many more!
- A world of every-day food and beverages:
– Pancake batter;
– Baby formula;
– Nut butters;
– Yogurts and oats;
Check out my tutorial video!
Promixx 2.0 Vortex Mixer
Not just for adults! The Promixx 2.0 would also be a perfect mixer for kids participating in after school or weekend sports. Fill the nutri-pod with electrolyte powder and the mixer with water and they are hydrated for the big game. For little ones, imagine being able to mix baby formula with no lumps while on the road. Mommy problem solved!
The Promixx Vortex Mixer and all Promixx shakers and bottles can be found at http://www.promixx.com
Do you guys use nutritional bottles or mixers and if so what supplements do you use in them?